Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas in Cincinnaiti w/ Carrie





We traveled to Cincinnaiti on Tuesday evening to have dinner with Stacy & Carrie. Also, to have Christmas with Carrie since she goes to her family on Christmas morning. As soon as we took off from Lewisburg, OH it started to sleet. It took us 2 hours to get there and there were tons of wrecks on the highway. I don't do well with ice on the roads (I wasn't driving but it just makes me nervous). We finally arrived and Stacy's neighborhood was a sheet of ice. We decided to go to a local restaurant right down the street from her house instead of driving several miles to the steak house. Afterwards, we headed back to their house and Carrie opened up her gifts. Needless to say, it took us 2 hours to get home that night. I was just thankful we were SAFE!

1 comment:

Carrie K. said...

So that's why you had me put on the headband...nice!