Saturday, November 8, 2008

We are PREGNANT!!!


WOW!!! How quick things change in a week! Duane & I just found out on Tuesday that I'm pregnant! We went to the doctor on Thursday for our first check up and had blood drawn to verify everything (we are still waiting to CONFIRM for sure)We are going back on Thursday to have a sonogram and then we can relax! I feel really good besides being a little bit tired. We are sooooooooo excited!!!

Duane is still working in the kitchen! He tore out several walls where our bedroom door used to be and pantry. We are trying to make our kitchen larger so this was the best option. When we finish we will have all new cabinets, counter tops and floors. Oh boy, this is going to be a long project. LOL!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy to hear your news. I bet Thursday can't come soon enough! We'll be thinking of you. Love, Beth and Matt

Sharon/Bob said...

WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!! - So happy & excited for you.
Hope we get to see you this winter & check out the renovations.
Love Sharon & Bob Cameron

Jeremy/Jennifer said...

Wow! not what I was expecting to read in your blog. Duane better double time it and get that construction ready because you're gonna have your hands full.

Anonymous said...

I am gonna be GG! I cant wait.