Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!





My Granny, Aunt Debbie, Brooke and Colby (cousins) came over for Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful time together. We don't get to see them very often so it was really great to visit for several hours. I had a wonderful idea for her to take our pictures for Christmas after lunch so we went to Downtown Celina for a photo shoot. LOL!!! Duane wasn't too happy because the cowboy game was about to start and I through a wrench in his plan but he survived.

Today we went out shopping for Black Friday. Yes, we actually ventured out in all the traffic. We went to Hobby Lobby, Mardels, Wolf Camera and to the mall to watch a movie. Here's some pictures that my aunt took of us for Christams and some pictures from Thanksgiving. Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

SKCBUCKEYE said...

I love the picture of you in the gazebo! Can we have a copy of that one? Are they going on your christmas cards?