Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Celebrations

Friday night we had a Christmas Party at our house with some of our good friends and boy I think we had a feast. Derek & Kelsey brought over a ham, Miller and Becky brought food and I cooked mac & cheese and mashed potatoes. Yummy!! We also had an elephant gift exchange that turned out pretty funny.

Saturday night I had my Womens Ministry "Cowgirls of Faith" Christmas party at our house also. I had about 17 women that attended and I laughed so hard all night long. What a great group of women!!

Sunday night we went to a Christmas performance at Prestonwood Baptist Church called "GLORIA". This is my 3rd year to attend and its amazing. Sure puts me in the Christmas spirit.

The girls are doing good but still have a cold. I'm hoping they get better before we leave for Ohio this weekend. The have started a new laugh and its make Duane & I laugh so hard. Both of them are starting to get up on their knees a little bit so the next thing you know they will be crawling.

KTCC Women's Ministry Christmas Party


Derek, Kelsey & Cody Sutton


Miller, Becky, Logan & Carson Hammond


Emma Jean -25 weeks old


Ava Marie - 25 weeks old

No comments: