Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cowgirls of Faith Conference

Kings Trail Cowboy Church - Womens Ministry
(missing several ladies that went)

Michelle & Ava

Molly & Maylee - We celebrated her 1st Birthday at COF


What a great weekend!


The girls & I


Onnie & Ava


Worshiping our Lord & Savior.... JESUS CHRIST!!!


Tina & Brady Cash... Thats the girls Boyfriend!
What a cute little COWBOY!


The annual "Cowgirls of Faith Conference" was this past weekend and I took the girls with me since I gave my testimony lst year about trying to get pregnant. Everyone loved getting to see the girls and we had a blast. 48 ladies from Kings Trail Cowboy Church attended the conference and a total attendance of 1,000 ladies from other cowboy church's. Wow, the first year it started with 350 ladies, then last year 650 ladies and now it almost doubled. Go to www.cowgirlsoffaith.net for more information about this women's ministry.

No comments: