Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ava has a tooth!!!


Ava has been getting a tooth since she was 3 months old and it finally came through about 3 weeks ago. Yes, I know that it's way EARLY!! LOL!! I love her little tooth and can't believe the girls turned 5 months old on Friday. I can't wait to put up our Christmas tree so they can look at all the lights. They are both rolling over both ways and they just keep rolling across the floor. I put them down, come back in the room and they have rolled to the other side. They will be crawling before you know it. I'm not sure how in the world I will keep up with them. They are holding all kinds of things, grabbing for stuff, and can squeeze really hard. Emma pulled the cross right off my necklace yesterday. They laugh and smile all the time. It just melts my heart and I'm so thankful for them.

No comments: