Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Only 18 Days to go!!!

Duane & I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon for my 35 week appointment. They did another sonogram and we still couldn't see Ava's face. She had her hand in the way the entire time. The sonogram tech tried and tried to get her to move so we could see but she still wouldn't move. They are both growing at the same rate. Emma is an estimated 5.35lbs and Ava is an estimated 5.20lbs. Two weeks ago they thought Emma might of slowed down growing but this sonogram showed that they are pretty much the same. My blood pressure is still good and now we will start going to the doctor once a week till we deliver in 18 days. Please keep us in your prayers that everything goes well with the c-section and the babies on June 20th. In the meantime, I'm trying my best to keep my feet up. My feet and hands are still swelling but it won't be long now.

No comments: